Thursday 20 May 2010

Brixham

Well good afternoon, I'm sitting at Brixham harbour, lookin out at the sea and the
wonderful boats, the whole set up and the way the place is run and organised is wonderful,
They r really looking after the fishermen as well as the people that won't to come and
enjoy. A lot of places could learna a lot from here, holyhead for example!!

Its another warmish day, hot but overcast, not good witha head like mine, mind u I love it
whn the sun isn't too strong I am very light sensitive, so when I'm in direct sun light
its not nice, which is y more often than not, I will wearing a hat and sitting in the shade or the car!!

Mac, treacle and milo r all well, loving the change of scenary, and enjoying the play on beaches and feilds :),
its not so much fun When they can't runa bout at the campsites, but thewy find away to amuse themselves, mac had taken to tidying! Well he thinks he is, I will put thing where I won't it in the care, and he will move it to somewherew alse and replace it with another thing, its very fun to watch.

Right I had better go and find lunch, not sure what we r having today, but I will find something I'm sure :)

Take care all

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment