Wednesday 19 May 2010

fish, boats, oil and coliflower

Hi all, its been a manic but good couple of days :), mummy is still ploddig on, determined that her knee will not slow her down. Though it is obvilous to me how bad it is,
We have been at a good campsite lovely people, which is wonderful.
Been looking at some of the harbous round here, wow there really some wonderful fishing boats down here, with proper fishermen, I'm not sure
What a proper fishman looks like but I'm sure that I have a few, and I rekon they live of fish lol.

Gertie isn't doing to well, we r nursing her along, she has decided that reverse is horrid and won't use it unless she has been. Sitting quietly for a while! She is bleeding too, a lot, but we will keep going she an important paqrt of this trip :)

I was wheeling round the supermrket the otherday wondering what I was going to cook for mummy, I thought veg would b nice, sitting in front of me was a massive pile of white and green, coliflower siTting looking at the them, I just couldn't work out how to make them taste nice, so opted for cougettes instead lol.


See ya all soon, there plenty of room ingertie is any one feels like joining us, this is the kind of time ur more than welcome and to be honest needed.

Take care

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment