Tuesday 30 March 2010

guess what its raining!!

Hi

Its been a lovely couple of days, with some stunning views, but its has been wet and cold, with some nice gusts of wind thrown in there for good measure!! I would say its alright for me cos im not out there walking but i have to keep myself busy , yesturday was a 5 hour walk (not nice!) slo i though ok i will actually do something, i decided on Newquay as i havent been for a while.....uuummmmm well that was a silly ideea, not only was it god awlfully wet but it was hilly too, with silly one way straights not making much sense, i got completely lost so just packed up in a car park!, once out and in the chair, i then realised i was at the top of newquay and everyuthing was below me....like a prat i am i thought oh well i will just go that steep hill (which was fun) and have a look around.....not remembering that i would have to go back up that fun hill (not so fun took me 15 minuates and it was that long)i decided after about 10 minuates that this wasnt the place for an over weight cripple in a wet wheelchair to be alone! so headed tot he car. Mac was very excited to see me...not sure why but had a great cuddle, took ,me another 15 minaute to prize him off me so that i could drive. Once in the car and motional i then realised i needed a wee....bollocks! So of i went looking for somewhere that would disbled toliets and that were not on a hill!! Found somewhere....Newquay Zoo, i thought to myself there are worse places to go for a tiddle!! Probaberly less expensive places too, although they do great discount for disabeld adults and children :). after i was releaved, i thought well im here so why not take a look around.....but of course it was raining and appeartly the animals doint come out in the rain...you think that they wiyld be used to it here in the UK!! So what most people would do, i gave up on the animals and headed for a drink in the cafe...got treated like royalty not surte whay but it was very nice hehe.

GFetting back intot he car was fun, i realised that i needed to put the chair right at the back cos next stop was picking up Roz and mummy, the chair was wet and seemed heavier than usual...probs cos it was wet and still had my bag on the pack...duhhhh!!

Thinking that i had loads of time i stopped of at tesco cos we needed milk and something for dinner, (another wheelchair lift in the cold and wet.... :(, im getting better at it... though this time was not a great one....as i was holding the chair out the slid back dooe, i lent to get a wheelchair, and the chair frame went flying.thankfully missing the car next to me but managing to get well out of my reach...you may b surprised to know that there are some situations that i dont crawl on my back side to reach things...to damn wet...nice man helped me shortly after though and put the chair together for me...that was very kind. another nice man congratulated me on packing myself away and be so good at it, and having such lovley dogs...lovely :).

To wet and cold to do dinner at campsite so we had steind fish and chip.....wow they were good and not expensive either.

Having a day off today...the wind would blow them of the cliff (not a great idea), soo we are heading back to newquay, and i get help with the chair....yay.


speak to you soon
take care xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment