Monday 22 March 2010

Head Injury!!

Hello folks, well what a mad couple of days it has been. not sure whether im coming or going, mind you that might be more todo with the amount of times i have hit my head going from the front of my home tot he back. lol

Gerti is doing me proud, shinning from the inside, she has most defently got a personality, and i can deal with that, we have come to respect one another!

Have been up to some intersting things, but the only one actually worth mentionaing is the Gnome reserve hehe, it was fabulous, loved every mad, other world, slight stoned feeling minuate of it! Wacky isnt the word, actually it was the most exciting thing, thats not sad before you go "aawww SAD", in actualy fack it was inspiring fun by a very good artist (explains everything really), i got me a pixie, its a clown pixie :).

Mother and Roz still managing to wind me up each and every way possible (mother after 24 years dont you think that reading over my shoulder woyuld annoy me STILL), but i would suspectt that my hat, glove and hoodie collection growing, my minuate to minuate mood changes and my obscently muddy wheels is proberly doing the same to them lol. All is good though, milo thinks his feet have got wheels attached, he never stops, well unless faced with a sheer drop in gales force winds and thrashing rain (mother stop it).

Sorry have to go now will catch up you more (sorry did not work that sentence but in the dark so not sure where the backspace is to delete!!!) Uno is being dealt and by far the mosyt important things happening right...sponsored walk BORING, uno now thats where the moneys at!!!!

bye for now and wish me luck.....must beat them 2note!1

take care

xxxx

Mother still reading and of cpourse pointing out spelling mistakes...do i care NO, i have to ensure that you use some of your imagination when reading (or deciphering) my blogs. :) enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment