Saturday 6 March 2010

What a Start!!

Hello all, well what a start to this mamouth journey we ahve had!
I wont fill you all in on the details right now as the interent connection is a little tempremental!!

the Car was the problem it needed a new exhaust! that took 2days to get sorted out, but as it was my bed and it was sooooo cold, i had no where to sleep, until daddy sorted me out a hotel for me to stay in, Sandy Cove, betweeen our campsite and Combe Martin, it was stunning, 5 course meals, heated room, with king size bed, not to mention room service...hehe i did feel very guilty as mummy and roz we up the road in a tent with not much!!

So guys :)

We got everything back on track by friday and were off again, trying to catc up where possible.

Will be on agian tomoz will find bertter signal.

Take care all, and sorry that i am out of contact, the phone signal is also awful around here!!

You can reach me on 07976794015.

Have a good night
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment